Bookmark and Share
Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ness Village

Posted under by Bikram | Edit This
I've told you before that my office was being decorated on the theme of a 'village'. In fact, I've shown you some pics from the preparation runs. Well, the village was inaugurated on 18th Sep, that is last Tuesday. Sadly, I couldn't attend it, as I was in night shift. So, I had to compromise with the pics of the event. Here are some of those pics. see what's all happening in my office.


Preparations
Inauguration
Playground, Field, Dhobighat, River, PoliceMarket & School

This whole floor is gonna be kept like this for the next six months. All the forthcoming festivals - like Xmas, New Yr etc - will be celebrated here in Village style. Will keep you posted. Keep a watch here.

Related Posts by Categories




top