Bookmark and Share
Friday, August 24, 2007

Beautiful Damsel

Posted under by Bikram | Edit This
Some days ago, a friend of mine sent me a link to some Flickr Album. And when I clicked on it, I came upon some awesome photographs. The gal in the snaps was so cute and charming, I just couldn't take my eyes of it for a moment. Add to that, the photography is also commendable. The background arrangements, light conditions, pose - everything is perfect. As a result, the pics are so alive that U just might want to stretch your hands and touch this beauty.

Have a look below:-

How did you like it. Didn't I say U'll be spell-bound...??
If you know of any other such snaps or album and want it to be featured here, just drop me a mail or click 'Contact' tab on top of the page. Have a great day.

Related Posts by Categories




top